Your Property Manager
It’s safe to say that Harrison is not your typical property manager.
By the age of 19, Harrison had graduated from Curtin University with a Bachelor of Commerce in Management adding to his extensive list of achievements. Through a proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities in fast-paced environments with critical deadlines, accompanied by high organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, Harrison has accomplished so much.
Harrison joined the real estate industry in 2013 working in the area of property management. Bringing with him experience from a diverse work background including areas such as sales, project management, design, training, general management and administration.
Through effective and efficient communication and organisation, Harrison is able to provide owners and tenants with the service that they deserve.
Something that sets Harrison aside from other property managers is his commitment to the company. Having decided that he wanted the opportunity to own his own business, Harrison invested his time and money into the formation of Lay2 Real Estate. Harrison’s commitment to his owners and tenants is resilient compared to others, as your satisfaction and success is paramount to his success.
Harrison approaches every situation with a ‘can do’ attitude and gives 100% every time.
Sleep well at night knowing that your property is being looked after.
Property Manager/Business Manager
0422 740 755
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Sales)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Property Management)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Board of Discipline Curtin University
- Curtin Business School Mentor Program
- Curtin Health Science Mentor Program